We Innovate. You Masturbate.
Pink Visual's Official Statement Concerning the Occupy Movement
Vivas's five-point plan
- The Issue
- Tax Reform
- Campaign Financing
- Underwater Mortgages
- What 'Occupy' Wants
- Tax the 1%
- Ban Contributions
- Education mandates & increase teacher salaries
- 1 year freeze on all foreclosures
- Refinance at 1%
- What the 1% Wants
- Trickle Down
- Stop regulating businesses so they wouldn't have an incentive to contribute
- Performance based salary increases
- Foreclose on 'em
- Foreclose on 'em
- Pink Visual's "PV" (Pro Volunteer) Plan:
- Eliminate the current loopholes and credits available to the 1% and replace them with tax rebate incentives based on how successfully those individuals and their companies are in creating jobs in the subsequent tax year. In other words, corporations that pays $X in taxes would receive a rebate with a percentage that increased according to the number of new jobs offered by that corporation and its subsidiaries.
- Eliminate private campaign contributions entirely and replace with a publicly-financed campaign pool that funds each candidate equally. To costs to a level that is sustainable from a publicly-funded pool, virtually eliminate cross-country campaigning and focus instead on using technology to broadcast the message of each candidate to voters across the country.
- Create a task force of proven education leaders who have turned their schools around in a positive direction, to lead other schools desiring change. Provide those proven leaders the resources and flexibility they require within each school
- 2 Year hardship immunity for those households dealing with health issues who then can apply to the "underwater mortgage program"
- Refinance underwater mortgages at 1% for those households that agree to 15 hours of volunteer work a week. Tax deduction on the savings each year can be made by the banking institution.
- Secondary PV-Proposal
- Quality of Sex Life Tax Credit: At the same time as eliminating the corporate tax loopholes, subsidize vibrator purchases by women who live in households with less than $70,000 per year in total income.
- Since politicians will now have lots more time on their hands, they could use this time to volunteer for a worthy cause, or to pursue their hobbies, like tweeting pictures of their genitals
- Subject governors of states with underperforming schools to a carefully crafted regimen of hazing, bullying, cyber-stalking and trolling
- Until foreclosure rate is significantly reduced, force members of Congress to use foreclosed houses in economically-depressed portions of the D.C./Baltimore area as their local housing
- Underwater Bankers: homeowners already foreclosed upon get to plunge the CEO of their bank into a 'dunk tank'
- What PV's Proposal Means
- A balance of job creation and taxation, along with a happier, much more 'at ease' American female population
- Politicians get to put their elbow grease where their mouth is, and the country is rewarded with a significant decrease to our current surplus of media-delivered BS
- Better schools and more return on our collective investment into our childrens' future -- or at the very least, hours of fun at the expense of our nation's Governors
- Most likely, quick resolution of the foreclosure crisis. Failing that, a Congress that has a much better understanding of the challenges that face those who live in poverty.
- Upwards of 2 billion hours of community service per year for the country and a boost to the economy from the production of millions of a housing-market-collapse-commemorative baseballs